Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sparked My Memory

Remember the He-Man Women Haters Club? I used to love watching the Little Rascals when I was a kid. What brought that up? In the news, a homeless Las Vegas man was sentenced 40 years for killing Pinky from The Little Rascals in 2002. Reading further, I found out that back in 1959, Alfalfa was shot in an argument over a hunting dog. Waldo, was hit by a hit-and-run driver in in 2002. Breezy committed suicide in 1981. Here are some updates on other cast members. And I totally forgot that Robert Blake was in the Little Rascals. Let's get back to happier thoughts.

Interesting snags: from Bacon and Eh's: The Great Canadian Trivia Shootout, today's post on that blog is interesting - check it out to find out about the mystery envelope on Ebay. More Chicago Pics from Chicago Snapshot, From growabrain pretty pictures of Harbin Ice and Snow World and an album from Reginald Dwight check him out if you don't know who he is, I hear he's the next big thing!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Leon Bertoletti said…

    Great blog! Have a nice day, Paula!

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anne said…

    My word... being a Little Rascal was practically the "kiss of death", wasn't it?

    Have a great week Paula!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home