Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Here we go...

A very special thanks to Anne at Fishbucket for her help in getting me started. I chose the name Brimborion Brew, brimborion meaning "A thing without value or use" because I intend post things that likely, will have no particular value other than to humor me.

Links - interesting rock and roll trivia pages, Yesterday I saw and do not recommend Constantine unless your nephew likes you more for taking him, some other blogs I like to read -GrinsNLaughter, Kottke.org, ingrown brain stem

T-26 days to Vegas! Found this blog with some Vegas pics Travel/Leisure. I wouldn't mind finding that dessert case with the chocolate cup in it.

Watched Ray today and I must say I was quite surprised about the life he led. This movie does not paint a very pretty picture of the life of Ray Charles. I guess it should get points for being honest. I didn't know much about him prior to watching the movie. I did like the movie, but I think I might have liked this movie more if it spent a longer time showing the later years after he had overcome his problems. I don't know, I guess I'm a sucker for a happy ending where the hero is shining bright. This had a little of that but it could have used more.


Originality is the art of concealing your sources.
- Unknown.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Anonymous veegee said…

    Look's good, now you know you'll have at least one faithful reader. You've been added to my favourites list.

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger patti in ontario said…

    Looking good my friend.
    You know u have at least two of us now. I also bookmarked your site.
    Luv the name, the colour scheme & the pic is awesome.

    Patti in Ontario

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Anonymous hognav said…

    I LOVE IT!! I always knew you had interesting things to say and comment on. Looking forward to your insight and observations to come.

     
  • At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Paula,

     
  • At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Paula,

    You are still as funny as ever. It is great to see you are now published. Best of luck my dear friend. You pic shows your true beautiful face.

    Congrats

    helen keller

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Peanuts said…

    Cool ! Now I have another favorite to check :) !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home