Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Change is bad

I know its only a cartoon, but its Bugs Bunny! Look what they did to him! Loonatic? I don't like it. They are the lunatics.

The Queen says "I am not amused." Well, it might have been what she said... It's scandalous.

Top 10 trends from the Consumer Electronics Show. Nothing overly exciting here. I guess I'm happy enough with my regular old TV for now. I do enjoy a new toy now and then, but I do like my Tivo and my iPod, they seem to be doing the job.

What I downloaded today for my ipod
Laid - James
Creepin' In - Norah Jones and Dolly Parton
The Reason - Hoobastank
On The Way Down - Ryan Cabrera
Oh Happy Day - Lawrence Welk (I know, its a long story and it involves Howie Mandel)

What's on my Tivo
Desperate Housewives, of course! What is with Zach? He's gonna flip out in a big way any episode now.
Northern Exposure, I love this show. They have the best quirky characters. I'm so glad that the Hallmark channel is replaying it. I would love to visit Cicely, except I don't think it exists.
Medium, very interesting show, but I blew it off this week because I've had enough war crap to last a lifetime, maybe next week will be better.

Interesting snag from Fishbucket: Pics of odd buildings, funny t-shirt (who couldn't have used this at one time in their lives)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    More wonderment!! I hope I can keep up with you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home